Ceremony and ritual are among the most important aspects of our existence – they mark the milestones of human life and have been conducted since time began.
Below is a brief description of the services I provide.
When your family and friends witness your public declaration of the love, loyalty and commitment you share, you’ll want a wedding day to remember. I can provide the resources and assistance you need to create the best possible ceremony.
You’ll want everything to be just perfect when your love for each is celebrated.
After a free no-obligation initial interview to discuss your dreams, and to make your planning easier, I can:
- Professionally prepare and lodge the required legal documents ensuring complete confidentiality
- Provide a free kit of suggested vows, poems, readings and web-sites to make planning your wedding easier
- Be available for unlimited consultations via either phone or email
- Rehearse the ceremony at your venue where possible
- Provide a table, gold cloth and chairs for ceremonies held in parks, gardens or on the sea shore, as well as a self-contained PA with microphones and CD for the music you have selected
- Conduct a warm, friendly, professional ceremony that we have designed together
- Supply a written presentation copy of the ceremony with your Marriage Certificate
As a professional actor for over forty years I have a wealth of experience as a public speaker and working with microphones. I can also help your family or friends deliver their contributions to your ceremony.
I also live near the city, so I’m available for ceremonies at venues across the suburbs, in the Hills, the Barossa Valley and the Southern Vales. My fees are very reasonable but I will charge a small extra fee for travelling outside the metropolitan area.
Weddings are not the only celebrations that draw people together. There are many ways we can mark life’s transitions. I can also conduct:
- Renewal of vows
- Naming ceremonies
- Commitment ceremonies
Remember, it’s your day, your ceremony, your happiness. For more information on what I can do for you, please contact me.